真理往往是最简单的,以至于经常使人视而不见
本文将揭开一个隐藏千年的秘密
带领你走向技术分析的最高殿堂
你将会感到惊奇,并体验“针刺般震惊的感觉”

本文的作者,技术分析指标的鼻祖:Welles Wilder. 发明了RSI,DM,抛物线,摆动指数,动力指标等。
外汇、期货、股票等任何交易市场任何交易商品的顶尖葵花宝典

目录

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Prologue ........................................................................... 1 序言
Foreword .......................................................................... 4 前言
Table of Contents .............................................................. 39 目录
Part I The Delta Phenomenon ................................................... 40 delta现象
Part II The Moment of Truth ........................................................ 61 关键时刻
Part III Intermediate Term Delta (ITD) .......................................... 76
Part IV The Family Groups ........................................................... 97
PartV Medium Term Delta (MTD) ............................................... 106
Part VI Long Term Delta (LTD) ..................................................... 117 长线delta
Part VII Super Long Term Delta (SLTD) ........................................ 147 超长线delta
Part VIII Short Term Delta .............................................................. 160 短线delta
Part IX Trading the Delta Turning Points ...................................... 180 delta转折点交易
Part X Solving For Delta .............................................................. 191 delta的解决方案
Epilogue ........................................................................... 193 结束语

翻译片段

Now, even though we know the Delta order is perfect, unfortunately, for me, the exact date of the high and the exact date of the low (of the high/low rotation) is not perfect. If it were, you would not be reading this book and I would have, by now, accumulated more wealth than anyone else in this world! (现在,即使我们知道三角洲次序是完美的,但很不幸的是,对我来说,循环的高点和低点的精确时间是不完美的,如果是的话,你不会读这本书,我也不会,如今,世界上累积更多财富比其它任何东西重要。)

So. it is important to understand the difference between perfect order and perfect accuracy. Perfect order involves a phenomenon that repeat* **actly within a defined reference. In this case the reference is the perfect interaction of the sun, moon and earth. (理解完美的次序与完美的精确度的不同是很重要的,完美的次序包括一个现象可以在指定的期间内严格地重复,既然这样,这个完美只能说是太阳,月亮,地球相互作用上的完美。)

Perfect accuracy defines the accuracy within the order. In this case, the accuracy is that of the turning points. That is, how close a particular turning point will come to a predicted date. Obviously, it is not possible for perfect accuracy to exist within the perfect order of markets. (完美的精确度是次序上的精确,既然这样,这个精确是指转折点的精确,换句话说,是一个精确的转折点有多接近一个精确的预测日期。显然,在一个次序完美的市场也是不可能的存在完美的精确)

If it did, every one would have discovered the order as long ago as the Romans were trading with the Phoenicians and the Greek philosophers tried to corner the olive oil market. And, if everyone knew the order, there would be no market because every trader would have exactly the same information! If every trader had the same information then there would be no trades because there would be no one to take the other side of a trade. (而且,如果所有的人都知道了这个次序,那么市场将不存在,因为每个交易者都有相同的精确的信息!如果每个交易者都有相同的信息,那么就会没有交易因为没有人成为交易另外一方)

PART III

INTERMEDIATE TERM DELTA

At this point we will cover in detail each of the five Delta time frames. We will begin with the Intermediate Term Delta (ITD) time frame by continuing the discussion on Gold. (这章,我们从细节上覆盖到5个三角洲时间周期,我们从ITD中线时间周期开始连续地讨论黄金)

Remember when I first saw the Delta phenomenon in Chicago, neither Jim nor I knew if the order we saw on those fifteen charts would continue exactly in tune with the interaction of the sun, moon, and earth or whether it would fade away perhaps to return at some time in the future. (还记得第一次在芝加哥看到三角洲现象时,JIM和我都不知道在这15张图上看到的次序将来会继续精确的符合太阳,月亮,地球的相互作用,还是其作用会在未来的某个时间逐渐减弱到零。)

Since I knew the Delta solution (the number of points and where Point (1) occurred, all I had to do was draw the colored lines on the charts and number the points. I was amazed (although I probably shouldn't have been) how everything just fell into place. It was so simple that my then twelve year old son could have done it just as well if he had known the rules. The rules also fell into place quickly as I investigated more and more markets. The major rule is as follows:

(自从我知道了三角洲的解决方案(数字点和点1在那里出现,我所要做的只是在图上画线和数字点,我非常惊讶,每个东西都在恰倒好处的地方,它是如此简单,我当时才那12岁的儿子知道了规则后,和我做的一样好。随着我研究了越来越多的市场,这些规则也很快的依次出现,主要的规则如下)

The first Delta chart that we looked at was Gold, so we will continue that study. In the next eight pages we will see a continuous study of Gold. One thing became obvious to me as I used Jim's solution for Intermediate Term Delta. That is, major changes of direction and major moves are most likely to occur at or on each side of Point (1). In the case of Gold, the major moves tend to begin at Point (11), dotted Point (11), Point (1) or dotted Point (1). (一开始我们看的是黄金的delta图,所以我们继续研究,在接下来的8张图我们将看到黄金的连续研究。当我在中线时间周期使用Jim的解决方案时,有一件事对我来说是显而易见,那就是,主要的趋势变化和主要波动几乎都出现在点1或者其两边。以黄金为例,主要的移动趋向开始于点11,虚线点11或者虚线点1)

This characteristic of Delta pertains to all five time frames. There are no other Delta turning points that have this characteristic. This alone is valuable information. This characteristic is more often prevalent at low points than high points. Notice this characteristic when you study the following charts. Note how many major lows are associated with Point (1). (delta的特征适合所有的5个时间周期。没有其他的delta转折点有这个特征,这种独一无二是很有价值的信息。这个特征往往在低点比在高点普遍。当你研究以下的图表时注意这个特征。注意有多少个主要的低点和点1有关联。)

Notice also, when markets are screaming either up or down, how the four guidelines apply. You will see why I suggest that they be memorized. When you study the next eight pages, I think you will feel what I felt when I wrote in the brochure . . .(也请注意,当市场出现惊人的上下波动时,这4个指导方针是如何应用的。你就会明白我为什么建议他们要记住。当你学习接下来的8页时,我想你也会感受到我把它写进手册时的感受。)

\"For the next several hours Jim explained the discovery to me. I looked at fifteen different bar charts under the projection of Jim's colored lines and numbers. It was obvious that there was an order that the markets followed. Each turning point did not necessarily come on the exact day that it should have, but it was incredibly close . . . within two or three days in most cases . . . \" (明显,市场跟随着一个次序,每个转折点没有必然地出现在它该出现的精确日子上,但是,令人难以置信的接近,在大多数情况下是在2或者3天之内。)

I completed thi* **ercise (in the fall of 1983) for the last eight years for each of the fifteen commodities that Jim had solved for Delta. It turned out that the accuracy of the fifteen commodities was relatively equal. Gold fell in the middle. Six commodities were a little more accurate and eight were a little less accurate. (到1983年底,我对Jim 已经用delta解决了的15种商品中的每一种,过去8年的走势完成了所有的训练。它显示出15种商品的精确度大致相等。黄金排在中间。其中6种稍稍精确一点,另外的8种稍次。)

ftp://178448down@ftp.448.cn/The Delta Phenomenon.pdf

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

• · 其它|主题: 262, 订阅: 1
 楼主| 发表于 2009-1-8 16:07 | 显示全部楼层
经测试,下载链接有效。建议用迅雷下载!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-16 15:41 | 显示全部楼层
dddddddddddddddddddd
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-19 08:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1# 别有洞天

谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-7 19:07 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-7 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
图书下载The Delta Phenomenon.pdf不能下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-26 13:23 | 显示全部楼层
多谢,看看是什么书?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 09:28 | 显示全部楼层
都是些什么书啊,也看看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 14:27 | 显示全部楼层
这个有什么用
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-2 08:50 | 显示全部楼层
为什么不能下载啊
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-8-5 11:45 | 显示全部楼层
迈小步,不停步,天天有进步
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-7 19:17 | 显示全部楼层
都是些什么书啊,也看看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-7 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的无私分享!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-7 21:32 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的无私分享!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-7 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的无私分享!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|股海明灯官网 ( 京ICP备18020431号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 10:00 , Processed in 0.096837 second(s), Total 12, Slave 11 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.